Monday 17 December 2018

Christmas is fast approaching!!

How ready are you for Christmas? Got some presents, food, drinks, cards sent? I cannot say I can tick all the boxes myself...oops! ;)
I have most of the presents sorted, some of the food, no drinks yet and very few cards sent. Looks like I have to get going!
While all the festive stuff is happening, life still carries on alongside it so I thought of just making this short and sweet post to update you about what we're up to and still slip in a recipe for you to try.
Christmas is a busy period so it helps to save time when possible. This is a fast and delicious breakfast recipe that will keep your energy up but that doesn't compromise on taste...
...you will use:

  • Yogurt (full fat has more creaminess and taste)
  • One heaped teaspoon marmelade or jam of your choice 
  • One teaspoon flaked almonds (or any nuts you like)
  • One heaped teaspoon mixed dry berries (raisins do fine too)
Mix everything together and enjoy!
Happy festive season....I will drop back in soon for another post!


No comments:

Post a Comment