Sunday 22 October 2017

Autumn crafts

Hi there readers. What have you been up to lately? I have been crafting, working, spending time with friends. I have taken up knitting again after a long time of not doing any, only to find out that I am not very good at it;) So, to make up for it, I am watching lots of videos on YouTube or visiting websites that help people like me:)) I am getting slightly better... I learnt to "increase" in knitting and also to change colour. I never really managed that before. My little girl is mad about slime and squishies. Her idea of crafting is somewhat different from mine,lol.


My daughter is doing a project on Egypt at school and we made a mummy and sarcophagus for her to take in. They loved it and put it on display for parents' evening:)



I wish you all a festive Halloween! See you soon for another post.





No comments:

Post a Comment